Just reflecting

I'm sitting here at my computer just reflecting about the events of the last 24 hours and when I think about what has happened in Newtown, Connecticut, my heart aches and pains for the families of the victims and the perpetrator and the entire Newtown community. The mass gun shootings are happening entirely too much around the world or should I say shootings all together happen too much. And, the shootings in Chicago are still out of control and it doesn't seem as if this is going to change anytime soon. It's sad and since I'm numb, it's best that I do what I do best and that is continue praying...

No comments:

Happy Anniversary to Me: Celebrating Twenty Years in the Literary World

  Single mothers struggle with feeling overwhelmed at times with the responsibilities that they must juggle alone. A Single Woman's Pare...