My New Book

It’s amazing because 2009 is almost half gone as June is vastly approaching. Within the last few months, I’ve been extremely busy. But, what else is new. I’m excited to announce that my latest book, “A Date with Jesus: A Woman’s Guide to a Closer Relationship with the Lord" is now available for purchase. Check out my Web site at http://www.carlajcurtis.com/ to find out more information. All in all, God is good and I am blessed and excited about my new book. Below is one of the blurbs that I received:

As we move forward in our daily lives with tasks that seem to overwhelm our minds and never go away, this book will give you a yearning to want to go out on an intimate date with the Love of Your Life. Carla Curtis simply teaches you how to use the tools you may already have in your home and set aside time for Jesus. Carla touches every area of your daily life in her book A Date with Jesus while renewing a thirst and desire in your life that you may have forgotten about. After reading this book, I was ready to make a phone call and set up valuable time to intimately meet with my Lord.

~ Pastor Ava Smith, Co-Pastor of His Cloud of Glory Christian Center, Elgin, IL

This weekend was my church’s women’s conference and I must say that it was indeed a blessing. Yesterday during the all-day event I was one of the four speakers. There were some phenomenal speakers in attendance and I thank God for the opportunity to be one of the speakers as well as to be blessed by listening to others. The whole weekend has been a blessing.

Well, I’ll be back within a few days to post – I promise.

Peace,

Carla

1 comment:

Alvin C. Romer said...

Here's hoping that your recent Women's Conference was the setting for the multitude to have secured a date with Jesus. More often than not gatherings with a common and needed theme can do wonders to set the tone for others to follow and emulate.

Carla, I speak of what us men can do to keep on point to support the distaff side of our existence. In a sense, men still have to be nurtured and coerced to keep Dominion where it belongs -- in self, family and community. I say to you, don't stop giving the message to those that will listen!

Happy Anniversary to Me: Celebrating Twenty Years in the Literary World

  Single mothers struggle with feeling overwhelmed at times with the responsibilities that they must juggle alone. A Single Woman's Pare...