In Honor of Mother's Day


It's a beautiful day in Chicago and I'm so excited that Mother's Day is vastly approaching and I look forward to spending quality time with my mother, daughter, grandchildren and other family members and friends.  If you are a mother, I would like to wish you Happy Mother's Day and I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed day!
In honor of Mother's Day, TRC Communications, is offering a free promotion for my eBook “Grip the Rope: Prayers for Single Mothers.” You can download your free copy of this motivational and inspiring eBook at Amazon on May 8 through May 9 from 12:00 am to 12:00 am (Pacific Time) and afterwards it can be purchased for the sale price of $2.99 through Mother’s Day!  Get your copy today!!
 
 

No comments:

Happy Anniversary to Me: Celebrating Twenty Years in the Literary World

  Single mothers struggle with feeling overwhelmed at times with the responsibilities that they must juggle alone. A Single Woman's Pare...